Infection control has always been a top priority for our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at our office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We placed medical grade air purifiers throughout the office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
The Team at Apex General Dentistry
Friendly Staff. Beautiful Smiles. Welcoming Environment.
Welcome to Apex General Dentistry. We take care of your smiles, one at a time, by providing gentle and comprehensive dental care to adults and children. Our goal is to deliver the best service possible and to brighten up your smile. We proudly serve the Triangle areas such as Apex, Cary and Raleigh.
We’ll Provide You With That Winning Smile!